October 2016 was an awesome month for travel. Here are the highlights and stats.
- Week long trip to Iceland, which included crossing off two items on my bucket list: hiking on a glacier and visiting the Icelandic Phallalogical Museum (thirty minutes of my life I will never get back *shudder*).
- One roundtrip transatlantic flight. Two airports visited: SFO and Keflavik.
- Day trip to Muir Beach and the Pelican Inn
- Two separate day trips to Santa Cruz: one to Fall Creek Unit of Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park (pretty much my favorite place in Santa Cruz and California) and one to the city of Santa Cruz proper.
- Food highlights include the best cinnamon roll I've ever eaten, Icelandic hot dogs, hot chocolate from Chocolate at Santa Cruz, and milk chocolate almond toffee from Donnelly's Fine Chocolates.